Larry has been lifting weights since his early teens. Larry was introduced to CrossFit by a Fitness Instructor while working out at a local gym. His first class took place 7years ago and lasted a total of four minutes. He has been hooked ever since! Larry has since attained his Level 1 and Level 2 Trainer Certificate and has been teaching for the last six years. Larry strongly believes health is a conscious lifestyle choice that is necessary for longevity and happiness. CrossFit is not just a fitness program but more importantly, CrossFit is a way of life.
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer (CF-L2)
- USAW Level 1 Sports Performance Coach
- The Art of Coaching Weightlifting
- CrossFit Gymnastics Trainer
- CrossFit Kettlebell Trainer
- Notre Dame Lacrosse Coach (2000-2007)